Out of concern for your comfort, we created instructions with useful organizational details concerning your arrival and stay in our hospital.
1. Read our website and what it offers.
2. If you have any doubts or questions, contact us via e-mail, phone or by filling the form available on the website.
3. Before making a decision to be our patient, we enable you to visit our hospital and see the real conditions of your potential treatment. During your visit, we offer free specialist consultations and other necessary tests after which the doctor can give the final cost of your treatment. You will be provided with a guide who will collect you from the airport and will be at your disposal. Do not forget to take your case history and a blood group certificate.
4. After you are positively qualified for an operation and agree to become our patient, the date of surgery is scheduled.
5. Afterwards, we arrange a flight to Zabrze and inform you about the time of departure from and arrival at the airport. Our guide will collect you from the airport (Katowice-Pyrzowice Airport or Karkow-Balice Airport). In case of any problems, do not hesitate to call your guide who will be happy to help you.
1. After you have been collected from the airport, your guide will take you to the apartment.
2. On the same day or the day after, your guide will take you for additional examinations and laboratory tests as YOUR HEALTH IS ON THE FIRST PLACE.
3. The guide will be at your disposal throughout the whole treatment process.
4. The patient will have at their disposal a single in-patient room with air conditioning and en-suite bathroom facilities including a shower. Each bedroom has TV, satellite channels, Internet connection, nurse call system, as well as nurse monitoring system. We can arrange daily newspapers and books. We are happy to discuss all your needs before admission so that everything is in place when you arrive. We offer full-board and may adjust the menu to your needs.
5. After the surgery, the doctor will decide when you can be discharged from hospital after initial rehabilitation.
6. Once you are discharged, you are given a hospital discharge sheet in the English language with a case history and follow up procedures.
7. The guide will take you to the airport.
8. After coming back home, do not hesitate to contact us in case of any problems or questions. We will be happy to help you.